1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
|society:||oh you have your period? well you have two options.|
|society:||you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.|
|woman:||sounds awful. what's my second option.|
|society:||a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.|
|woman:||still seems pretty awful.|
|society:||wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!|
|woman:||well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.|
|society:||HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.|
|society:||oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.|
|woman:||i think i'll go with my third option.|
|society:||what third option?|
|woman:||i think i'll bleed on everything you love.|
If I were a better person, it wouldn’t be.
But I’m not. I’m petty and I still resent how Derek spent season 1 and 2 trying to help Scott and being...
she had curves in all the right places, and all the left places, also, and in places forgotten by time, and in places known only...